I've got a fresh batch of U.S. stock charts I'm watching. Some look promising, others still need confirmation.
Want my chart notes? Send me a DM or hit follow.
0
0
1
16
A good watchlist saves you from chasing every stock that starts running. I've updated mine with the chart patterns and price levels I'm watching.
Want the list? Just DM me or follow along.
0
0
0
17
Spent some time updating my stock watchlist. A few names are getting close to interesting technical levels. If you'd like a copy of my chart notes.
Want the list? Just DM me or follow along.
0
0
0
15
Red futures don’t automatically make me bearish.
Sometimes they just give you better entries in the strongest names.
Watching how $META, $AMD and $NVDA react at support.
I’m only going to say this BEFORE the open. Oil is ripping again, futures are red, and tech is finally giving us some weakness. I’ve narrowed my watchlist down to 5 stocks I want to buy only if this pullback gives me the right entry. Here’s #1: 1)
$META
The other 4 are below 👇
1
0
4
749
$SPHL Post-Market Review

$SPHL closed at $3.13, +35.73% — another huge momentum day, but the late tape showed some real two-sided action.

Price pushed into $3.32 late, got rejected, and closed back near $3.13. After-hours, buyers are trying to reclaim $3.20.

Volume expanded on the strongest pushes, but the rejection from $3.30+ tells me supply is still sitting overhead.

Key levels next session: Support $3.10 / $3.00 | Resistance $3.20 / $3.32
Bull case: Hold $3.10 and reclaim $3.20 → $3.32 becomes the next test.
Bear case: Lose $3.10 → watching $3.00 for the next real defense.

The important signal today wasn’t just the +35% move — it was whether buyers could keep rebuilding after every pullback. So far, they’re still trying.
#SPHL #MomentumTrading #PriceAction #StocksToWatch #PostMarket
$SPHL Intraday Update

$SPHL is still holding a monster +33% move and the key now is whether bulls can keep $3.00 as support.

Price ripped from the $2.74 area → $3.15, then started consolidating instead of fully giving the move back.
Volume expanded on the breakout, and buyers up on dips around $3.00–$3.04.
Key levels: Support $3.00 / $2.96 | Resistance $3.12 / $3.15

Bull case: Hold $3.00 and reclaim $3.12 → I’m watching for another test of $3.15 and potentially a momentum extension.
Bear case: Lose $3.00 → $2.96 becomes the first level I want to see buyers defend.
This one already made the big move — now it’s about whether $3 turns into the new floor instead of the top.

#SPHL #MomentumTrading #PriceAction #StocksToWatch #DayTrading
0
0
3
427
$SPHL Intraday Update

$SPHL is still holding a monster +33% move and the key now is whether bulls can keep $3.00 as support.

Price ripped from the $2.74 area → $3.15, then started consolidating instead of fully giving the move back.
Volume expanded on the breakout, and buyers up on dips around $3.00–$3.04.
Key levels: Support $3.00 / $2.96 | Resistance $3.12 / $3.15

Bull case: Hold $3.00 and reclaim $3.12 → I’m watching for another test of $3.15 and potentially a momentum extension.
Bear case: Lose $3.00 → $2.96 becomes the first level I want to see buyers defend.
This one already made the big move — now it’s about whether $3 turns into the new floor instead of the top.

#SPHL #MomentumTrading #PriceAction #StocksToWatch #DayTrading
0
1
5
645
$SPHL is on watch after a 22%+ premarket gap with real volume behind it.

Yesterday it closed at $2.31 after trading as high as $2.57. Premarket has pushed near $2.83 on roughly 9M shares, a massive jump versus its recent daily volume.
The move is tied to renewed attention test strategic expansion, but for me the chart matters more than the headline.
Key levels:
Support: $2.55–$2.60 / $2.30
Resistance: $2.85 / $3.00

Bull case: If buyers hold above $2.55 and reclaim $2.85, I’m watching for a test of the psychological $3.00 level.
Bear case: If $2.55 fails, the gap starts looking vulnerable and $2.30 comes back into play.
Huge volume expansion, clean gap, thin liquidity — now I want to see if buyers can actually hold the breakout instead of giving it all back.
$SPHL #Stocks #SmallCaps #Trading #PriceAction #StockMarket
0
0
0
223
$RCL intraday — the bear case played out hard.

The $231–232 support failed, then $228 gave way too, and sellers pushed RCL down to $225.65.
That’s exactly why I flagged the downside risk premarket — once those supports broke, there was very little underneath.
Volume expanded on bounce so far has produced a lower high. Sellers still control the tape.

Key levels: Support $225.50–226 / $222–223 | Resistance $227.50–228 / $230–231

Bull case: Reclaim $228 with volume and buyers can try to repair the structure.
Bear case: Lose $225.50 and the next downside zone comes into focus.
Called out $231–232 before the open — once that cracked, the whole setup changed.

$RCL #Trading #PriceAction #StockMarket #DayTrading
0
0
0
165
$RCL is sitting at a major decision point after yesterday’s -6.1% flush on 8.4M shares.

The stock opened near $259, spiked to $261.66, then completely reversed and closed at $234.89, just off the $231.03 low. That’s a heavy distribution candle, and volume was nearly 4x the et is trying to stabilize around $236.5, but buyers still need to prove they can reclaim the breakdown zone.

Key levels:
Support: $231–232 / $228
Resistance: $238–240 / $245
Bull case: If buyers hold $232 and reclaim $238–240 with volume, I’m watching for a squeeze back toward $245.
Bear case: Lose $231 and yesterday’s low gives way — that keeps the downside structure intact.

Yesterday’s move was headline-driven, but today I’m only watching the tape: can buyers turn $231–232 into a real floor?

$RCL #Trading #PriceAction #StockMarket #Premarket
0
0
0
146
$DGX post-market — $236–237 won the battle again.

The late bounce never cleared resistance, and sellers hit it hard into the close.
DGX finished around $234.76, right on top of the $234.50–235 support zone we were watching.
The biggest late-session volume came with the selloff, had the edge into the bell.

Key levels for tomorrow: Support $234.50 / $233–234 | Resistance $236–237 / $238

Bull case: Reclaim $236 with volume and $237–238 comes back into play.
Bear case: Lose $234.50 and I’m watching for a deeper retest of $233–234.
Called out $236–237 as the key ceiling — it controlled the tape all the way into the close.

$DGX #Trading #PriceAction #StockMarket #SwingTrading
0
0
0
64
$DGX Power Hour — $236–237 is still the battleground.

After the morning reversal, DGX pushed to $237.29, got rejected, then flushed back toward $234.50.
Buyers stepped back in and have recovered price to $236, but they still haven’t cleared the resistance zone.
Volume expanded , so both sides are active here — this isn’t a clean breakout yet.

Key levels: Support $234.50–235 / $233–234 | Resistance $236.80–237.30 / $238

Bull case: Hold $235 and reclaim $237.30 → $238 comes back into play.
Bear case: Another rejection under $237 and loss of $234.50 could reopen $233–234.
I had $236–237 marked earlier — and it’s still controlling the tape into the close.

$DGX #Trading #PriceAction #StockMarket #PowerHour
0
0
0
43
$DGX intraday — the bear case triggered first, then buyers flipped the script.

$230–232 failed early and DGX flushed to $227.24, exactly the downside risk I was watching premarket.
But buyers aggressively reclaimed that zone and squeezed price all the way to $236.81 on heavy s consolidating around $234–235 — buyers have momentum, but $236–237 is still the ceiling.

Key levels: Support $233–234 / $230–232 | Resistance $236–237 / $238

Bull case: Hold $234 and reclaim $236.80 → $238 comes back into play.
Bear case: Lose $233 and I’d watch for another test of the $230–232 reclaim zone.
The $230–232 level gave us both the breakdown and the reversal. That’s why levels matter.

$DGX #Trading #PriceAction #StockMarket #DayTrading
0
0
0
59
$ACN post-market — the $189–190 failure was the story of the day.

ACN ripped to $193.75 early, got rejected hard, then spent the rest of the session grinding lower before closing around $186.11.

The heaviest volume came on the morning selloff, while the afternoon recovery and to reclaim $187–188.

Buyers did defend $185 / $184.98, but sellers clearly controlled every bounce below $187.

Key levels for tomorrow:
Support: $185 / $184.98
Resistance: $187–188 / $189–190
Bull case: Reclaim $188 with volume and the structure starts repairing.
Bear case: Lose $185 and today’s low is back in play.
Called out the $190 breakdown early — that level ended up defining the entire session. 👀

$ACN #Trading #PriceAction #StockMarket #SwingTrading
$ACN Power Hour update — the morning weakness never really got repaired.

That $189–190 breakdown stayed in control all session. ACN flushed as low as $184.99, bounced, but every recovery attempt has stalled below $187–187.50.

Volume was heaviest on the morning selloff, while me on lighter participation. That keeps sellers in control into the close.

Key levels:
Support: $185 / $184.98
Resistance: $187 / $188
Bull case: If buyers can reclaim $187 and hold it, $188–189 comes back into play.
Bear case: Lose $185 and today’s low becomes vulnerable again.
Called out the failed $190 hold early — that was the whole trade today. Now I’m watching whether buyers can defend $185 into the bell.

$ACN #Trading #PriceAction #StockMarket #PowerHour
0
0
1
122
$ACN Power Hour update — the morning weakness never really got repaired.

That $189–190 breakdown stayed in control all session. ACN flushed as low as $184.99, bounced, but every recovery attempt has stalled below $187–187.50.

Volume was heaviest on the morning selloff, while me on lighter participation. That keeps sellers in control into the close.

Key levels:
Support: $185 / $184.98
Resistance: $187 / $188
Bull case: If buyers can reclaim $187 and hold it, $188–189 comes back into play.
Bear case: Lose $185 and today’s low becomes vulnerable again.
Called out the failed $190 hold early — that was the whole trade today. Now I’m watching whether buyers can defend $185 into the bell.

$ACN #Trading #PriceAction #StockMarket #PowerHour
0
0
0
171
$ACN intraday update — this is exactly why I had $189.50–190 marked premarket.

The opening push into $193 got rejected fast, and once $190 failed, sellers took control.
Heavy volume came in on the flush, sending ACN down toward $186 before buyers stepped back in.
The bounce has 89, so for now the structure still favors sellers intraday despite the stock remaining green vs. yesterday’s close.

Key levels:
Support: $187 / $186
Resistance: $189 / $190

Bull case: Reclaim $189–190 with volume and buyers can make another run at $192–193.
Bear case: Lose $187 again and I’m watching for another test of $186.
Called out $190 before the open — and that level has controlled the entire morning. 👀
$ACN #Trading #PriceAction #StockMarket #DayTrading
1
0
0
84
$ACN BREAKING: Friday’s entire selloff just got erased premarket.

$189.50 was resistance. Now I want to see if buyers can turn it into support.

Hold that level and $193 → $195+ stays in play.

The gap looks great.

The hold matters more.
$ACN #Stocks #StockMarket #Trading g #Premarket
0
0
0
47
$DAIC — Premarket Watch

$DAIC is getting a lot of attention premarket after a massive move, but the price action is anything but clean.

Shares pushed as high as $4.67 before giving back a large portion of the spike. Since then, the stock has been trying to stabilize around ted volatility on both sides.

What I’m watching into the open:

• $3.90–$3.95: near-term support. Holding this area keeps the current consolidation intact.
• $4.05–$4.10: first level I’d want to see reclaimed.
• $4.20–$4.30: heavier overhead supply from the earlier rejection.
• $4.67: premarket high and the major breakout reference.
The biggest issue here is the amount of supply that showed up after the initial surge. Volume expanded sharply near the highs, but price couldn’t sustain those levels.
For me, this isn’t about chasing the headline percentage gain. I want to see whether $DAIC can absorb the early profit-taking, build a higher low, and reclaim $4.10 with real volume. Lose $3.90 and the setup becomes much less attractive.
High volatility, high risk — the first reaction after the bell should tell us a lot.

$DAIC #DAIC #SmallCaps #StockMarket #Premarket
0
0
0
110
$WAFU — Post-Market Recap

$WAFU finished the session with a +6.47% gain at $1.48, but the headline number doesn’t capture how volatile the tape was underneath.

The stock pushed as high as $1.71 after opening near $1.70, then momentum completely reversed. Selling accelerated nd eventually flushed price to $1.38 before buyers stepped back in.

The most constructive part of the session came late: WAFU recovered from $1.38 and worked its way back toward the $1.48–$1.52 area. That rebound matters, but the earlier rejection means there’s still overhead supply to work through.

Key levels: $1.45–$1.48 is the first support area I’m watching, with $1.38 as the more important downside level. On a recovery, $1.52 needs to hold first; above that, $1.55–$1.60 becomes the next test.

Strong percentage gain, but definitely not a clean trend day. Tomorrow I’ll be watching whether the late recovery develops into actual price acceptance above $1.50 or gets sold again.

$WAFU #WAFU #Stocks #StockMarket #Trading
0
0
0
159
$WAFU is getting tested hard intraday.

The stock pushed as high as $1.71, but momentum faded quickly and the breakdown below the $1.60–$1.65 area brought heavier selling pressure. Price flushed to $1.38 on a clear volume expansion before bouncing back toward $1.48.

That structure is still fragile. $1.45–$1.48 is the immediate area I’m watching for support. On the upside, WAFU needs to reclaim $1.52 first, then $1.60–$1.65 to repair the intraday setup.

High volatility + elevated volume here, so confirmation matters more than chasing the first bounce.

Does $WAFU build a base above $1.45, or is this just a temporary relief bounce?

$WAFU #WAFU #Stocks #Trading
0
0
0
255
$WAFU Premarket Setup 📊

$WAFU is back on watch after a volatile session, showing strong momentum but also clear signs of profit-taking after multiple attempts to push higher.

The stock moved sharply from the lower range and tested the $1.80–$1.83 area, where sellers stepped ce. After the rejection, price pulled back into the $1.55–$1.60 consolidation zone, showing that buyers are still defending the higher levels.

Key levels I’m watching:

🔴 Resistance: $1.68–$1.83
A breakout above this zone with strong volume could signal renewed momentum and a possible retest of the highs.
🟢 Support: $1.50–$1.55
This area has acted as a demand zone. Holding above it keeps the current structure intact, while losing it could bring more downside pressure.

The setup remains volume-driven. $WAFU has shown strong intraday volatility, but the key question is whether buyers can absorb the selling pressure after the failed breakout attempts.
For today, I’m watching:

Volume expansion on any move above $1.68

Whether $1.50–$1.55 continues to hold as support

If price can build a higher base instead of giving back the entire move
High volatility names require confirmation — momentum is attractive, but risk management remains critical.
$WAFU #Stocks #SmallCaps #Trading #MarketWatch
0
0
0
161